We are on Kickstarter.com Now. Back Us here and Spread MyGerms by following and sharing on Facebook . Follow us on Twitter too! https://twitter.com/MyGermsOfficial Share your thoughts, uses and life stories!
Their bottled drink will never be confused with yours!
Personalized MyGerms remind everyone not to forget their bottles; reminds people of all ages to recycle, can be use to teach good habits and responsibility and a lot more
There’s a reoccuring problem that has existed since the first party in the usa or gathering was ever thrown! This problem has taken people from feeling grossed out or grumpy , to taking it much further than that! The truth be told, people have actually ended up in the hospital! Now, this can all be …
If you have ever wanted to create your own product and done the research on the costs of doing so, you may just want to curl up into a little ball and go back to sleep! Well, there’s good news and bad news for those of you who want to create your own product and …
One of the guys was able to get the boss to fall for a Magic Prank! They said they were going to video the trick because it was so hard to believe. The boss did fall for it and watching the video may make you want to think twice, depending on who your boss is! …
We are inventors and entrepreneurs who have been developing personalized silicone products since 2004. It’s our specialty.
7 things to know or expect:
- Our funding campaign will launch on Kickstarter.com soon after Easter Day 2017.
- We have fully functional prototypes and we’ve created the systems to start personalizing orders immediately. Up to
- We have a 10 year hand to hand relationship with our manufactures.
- Our American production and shipping facility is ready to process orders to get My Germs to you in one day!
- We love helping people and we are certain that, MyGerms will improve and save many lives and will become a household name with your help.
- We want to thank you in advance for helping us make My Germs a reality!
It is our hope to create American jobs and help raise money for water to go to cities who do not have safe, valuable, drinking water.
How did this idea get started?